Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Time

Since C has been gone, I have not really had a normal full time job. I have been selling stuff on Ebay and making money that way, but I have had so much time for myself to figure what I want out of life. I have worked a normal job since I was 17 and I must say NOT working is so awesome! I know that sounds really lazy, but its not like I don't want to work. I just want to invest in my life and not in someone else's life (working for someone else vs working for me). I want to be more independent and to make my own schedule. I wonder if that is how everyone feels? No matter, I realized that since I have been on my own schedule, I have been stressed less and much happier. Time and experiences is what I live for. Why would I waste anymore time on a job that I don't like? Why should any of us?

image credit: nothinghappier.com

No comments: