Saturday, February 27, 2010

St. Ives Apricot Scrub

St. Ives Apricot Scrub has been around for years and I never tried it, because when I worked for Clinique I was told bad things about it. My good friend Maegan told me she used this Apricot scrub every day and loved it! I still didn't get any of it though until this past week; I finally got some to try. I have recently been having blackhead and blemish problems, so I wanted to get a scrub with components to fight these issues of mine. Well I saw St. Ives Apricot Scrub: Blemish & Blackhead Control in the store and decided to finally try it. I loved it! It really is amazing! Very gentle on my sensitive skin and really works. Thank you, Maegan, for recommending it so long ago. Better late than never that I finally tried it. Really great product!
image credit: chemistonline.co.uk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you love it! So glad you ~ finally!!! ~ gave it a try :)