Monday, March 1, 2010

A Good Friend Moved Away Today

2-28-2010 Dana and me saying good bye.
My good friend, Dana, is moving to Houston today. Her boyfriend is a Marine and he is studying to be a pilot; so they have to move to his next training location. I am so sad, because she is just one of those people that I love to be around. She makes me laugh and she is just a natural entertainer. I keep telling her she should audition for American Idol, because she has a great voice and natural, God-given talent. I wish her the very best and I hope we can keep in touch. I will miss my friend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so sweet and wonderful to write so eloquently of me! It's such a Meredith comment :) It's been really tough here, finding a job, moving in, remembering that it's so worth it b/c of the person I'm with. I am so glad you got Chris back when I left, b/c you deserve to always have someone have your back. You know I got yours, even here in CC. xoxo