Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

This reminded me of when I was younger and there was a boy who I was crazy over. I did rotate my life around him, but he never returned the love. It makes me realize what Valentine's Day is all about: Returning the love to the people who love us! There are many times in our life that we look back on and wonder why we let that pass us by or wonder why we didn't tell that person we loved them? Life is so precious and Valentine's Day is a day where we can express ourselves and have that chance to say what we want to say. Everyday should be like that, but at least we have an "excuse" to do it on this day! So don't let the moment pass you by, tell everyone who is special to you that you love them. I am so happy I found a man who did let me "catch" him... C, I love you! Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: