Friday, February 12, 2010

Food Inc.

I watched Academy Award Nominated Documentary: Food Inc. If you have not already seen this extraordinary film, please watch it. I was so angered by this and disgusted that I became overwhelmed with frustration. I pledged to do what I could as a consumer to stop this from happening. What has our Nation become? Where are we headed if this is how we allow our animals to be treated and companies to be ran? Why are we so blind to not see what is happening around us? It's like we are all on the conveyor belt being led into one direction and not even ask ourselves, "where are we going? why are we on this? how did we get on this thing?" It's as if these "powerhouse" companies have branded us (consumers) all like cattle and we trust so ignorantly that we are going to be taken care of and treated with respect/ loyalty without knowing that we have been in the dark about everything. I refuse to be controlled and I hope you do too. Please watch this film, it will change your life and open your eyes to see a very ugly truth.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I've been doing a 21 day cleanse and I'm almost at the end... Next step is to watch this. I hear once you do you never look at food the same again.