Friday, March 19, 2010

Green is Sexy

In honor of St. Patty's Week, I would like to comment on this awesome website I came across: GreenIsSexy.org. It is a website devoted to changing the planet with tiny changes that make a big impact. I was reading In Style Magazine this week and read about Rachel McAdams creating this website, so I went online to check it out. Now I am hooked! I am all about helping the planet in eco-friendly ways. So far, I finally bought re-usable bags for the market and I have started unplugging unused appliances whenever I can.

By the way, I also have started buying these awesome eco-friendly shirts from Threads 4 Thought. They are made from premium organic cotton and they feel so awesome. Anytime I find one, no matter the color, I buy it. Be sure to check them out and do what you can to make green as sexy as possible!

A Thread 4 Thought shirt. They are so comfy and I love the length of them!


Rachel McAdams, actress, creator of greenissexy.org. I love your website! Way to go, Rachel!
image credit: ecotechw.com, threadsforthought.com

No comments: