Saturday, September 12, 2009

Wedding Updates

Okay, so I have changed some plans for the wedding...again. We are now going to have the reception in a private room at the Hilton called the Emerald Coast Ballroom. I decided that I wanted more privacy for our reception than to share a noisy restaurant with other people. I finally got my invitations together and I am sending them out Monday. This is a crazy life, planning a wedding. I am happy I am not a wedding coordinator.

Oh, and by the way I have decided to no longer have the wedding ceremony on the sand by the ocean. I am now planning to have it under a Pergola right next to the ocean and the Hilton's pool. Here's a picture of what I hope it will look like. Enjoy!

image credit: Pergola at Hilton Gulf Front Pensacola Beach

No comments: