Sunday, October 26, 2008

My exciting new hobby

My good friend Maegan helped me learn how to blog today. She is one of the best friends I have ever had. I look forward to learning more about blogging as time goes by. So if anyone has any tips or ideas for my Dragon Breath Cafe, please let me know.

Another note: As you know, C-Man and I are heading East on Tuesday 10/28/2008. I am excited but nervous. Our current apartment looks like a war zone; with boxes and stuff everywhere. However, our kitties (Leonidas and Domino) are happy because they get to jump into boxes, sniff them out, then jump out and repeat for hours. Cats are so easily amused, aren't they?

I'm excited to spend the Holidays with my family! Yay!

1 comment:

nest of posies said...

isn't maegan the best??? she helped me with my blog as well. good luck to you. you'll at least be considered to be in the southeast now...where i live. (tennessee)
safe travels & hopefuuly some great memories along the way!