Monday, October 27, 2008

Moving Day Eve/ C-Man's B-Day


Today is the eve of our moving day and we are worn out! I had hoped that we would have everything packed and ready before today, but there were so many friends to say good bye to and so many errands to run. We have been rushing to have everything ready by tomorrow. I also feel bad because it is C-Man's B-day today as well. He has been working so hard: taking the trash out and running errands with me. So I made him a Peanut Butter Cream Pie to make him feel better. That worked~! He has been smiling though we have continued to be busy.

We are almost finished packing and to celebrate moving/ C-Man's Birthday, we are going out for dinner and a movie night. I will post a picture of our last date night in Los Angeles tomorrow :(

I feel sad leaving Los Angeles. Almost five years ago, I made my cross-country drive chasing my dreams and so much has changed since then. I got to work in Hollywood, learned many new trades, and most importantly found the love of my life: C-Man. I also found out so many things about myself that I am proud of and how I want to live my life from here on out. I am excited to start our journey cross-country, headed East. Are you ready to go on the ride with us? Count down: 1 Day remains

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMMM That pie looks delish! I am going to have to try that.

Have a fun date night tonight, what movie are you going to see? :)

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you are gone, I don't want to believe it, I'm sad. I got the gifts on the porch, thank you (we were asleep!) ~ I miss you sooooooo much, I'm sorry we didn't get to hug goodbye . . . but we'll see each other soon I know. Luv you guys!