Sunday, October 26, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

Hi, I'm Meredith, welcome to my blog: Dragon Breath Cafe. My fiance (from here on out who shall be known as C-Man) and I are leaving in 2 days to start our cross country drive from Los Angeles to Florida. We're taking off on a new adventure! I hope you'll join the journey as I log our happenings, our mishaps(!!), our week long travel in a Honda sedan with 2 cats (Domino and Leonidas), and check out some beautiful sights (here for sure) in our United States as we eagerly anticipate our arrival in Florida.

Once in Florida we both have to job hunt, apartment hunt (yeah, we're risk takers LOL), plan a wedding (November 2009), and pursue our dream of starting a business together. A lot of goings on, and I hope you'll join me :)


image credit: unknown source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't go :( I'm going to miss you. But have fun and call me! xoxo.