Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pre-Marriage Counseling Today

C and I in the Fall of 2008 photo by JulieCottrellPhotography.com
C and I met with a chaplain today for pre-marriage counseling. His name is Frank and he will also be the man marrying us on November 8th of this year. He used to work with my mother at Hospice many years back. He is just a wonderful man and I am so ecstatic that we found him! I definitely suggest for couples to have counseling before getting married. I feel it helped C and I immensely!

Counseling also gives you a discount on registering for your marriage license in the state of Florida (which I found out after the counseling session was over). At this point, any money saved is a blessing. It was just an over all great thing to do. We talked over subjects that I had not thought of and important things I might add. It was a good day. One day closer to the Big Day.

No comments: