Thursday, October 29, 2009

Getting Our Marriage License

Today, we went to the county clerk's office and registered for our marriage license. It was exciting and our pastor even came down to sign the completion of our premarital counseling paperwork. That was so nice of him because by doing so he saved C and I around $30 buckaroos. Frank is our pastor/ officiant and he is totally an awesome man. I am so happy he will be there making our day wonderful. It was a very good day. I even wore my new boots from my good friend Maegan, in honor of her given birth to a healthy baby boy! Go Maegan! Very good week so far.

10/29/2009

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just checking in to see if you had any wedding countdown posts, can't believe the time is here! You know I wish I could be there, but my love is with you and C, what a blessed day you'll have!

** Love the way you rock the boots, hot hot hot!!