Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Flowers and more flowers


My grandmother used to grow these Tropicana Roses in her garden; which makes them a sentimental possibility for my wedding. Maybe they would be nice for the reception centerpieces?

I am trying to finish up finishing touches for the wedding. I am pacing myself everyday so little by little things are checked off my list of to-dos. I am now in the process of ordering my bouquet and other flowers for the Big Day. I love the roses mixed with exotic flowers such as orchids. I am veering towards the pinks and purples, but I wouldn't be opposed to fall colors either. Oh, how indecisive I am. I might have to go with a two toned rose because of this characteristic. What do you think of the below possibilities?


image credit: marthastewartweddings.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I vote for the first bouquet, it has a very romantic sense about it. :)