Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Castle

I definitely recommend visiting Asheville, North Carolina to see the largest residential home in America: The Biltmore Estate. I pretended it was my castle for the day. I felt like I went back in time to where people would just sit and talk in one of the many luxury sitting areas of the castle. Or write a letter to a loved-one in one of the 250 bedrooms. Take a swim in the huge indoor pool or take a horse ride around the 8,000 acre kingdom. Where time felt like it stood still and for the Vanderbilt family every dream was at their fingertips.

Image: Me in front of the Biltmore Estate on August 10, 2009

1 comment:

José Luis Avila Herrera said...

CONGRATULATIONS,
you have a really nice castle.

Regards,
-Jose
Montreal, Canada.
http://reporterosinfronteras.blogspot.com/