Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Speaking of Great Hairstyles...

I love this up-do! I love it so much that I want my hair to be like this on my wedding day. I love how the bangs flow soft and the bun is just the right height. Oh and the hair accessory is to die for! I love love this!! image credit by media.onsugar.com/updos

My good friend, Maegan, made a great point about my last entry. She stated that there can be anxiety when getting a hair cut; which is totally true. Anyone can cut hair, but it takes a true genius and an amazing artist to create a boost of confidence in people! Check out these current hairstyle trends I found. Which one do you fancy and why? Catherine Zeta-Jones has the famous tousled look. The dedication to achieve this goddess-divine look is harder than it would seem, but I love it! image credit by hairstyletrends.com
Reese Witherspoon is wearing bangs with style. I personally love this look! image credit by hairstyletrends.com
Rhianna sporting a unique bob with plenty of bangs. I would like this look for Halloween when I am attempting to be Jennifer Garner in Alias. image credit by hairstyles.com
This choppy, uneven cut has gained popularity through Victoria Beckham wearing it and also Rhianna. I personally think it is a meticulous mess. image credit by hairextensionpictures.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Reese Witherspoon style; if my hair were longer I think I could pull that off.

Did I tell you I'm trying to grow out my bangs? Yeah, that is a daily ordeal. We'll see how long I last!