Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A great great man...

Papa and I in June 2007

My grandfather (I call him Papa), is not doing well and is in intensive care. I just want to say that my Papa Lloyd is a great man, who I love with all my heart. I have not met anyone who has compared to him. He would give someone the shirt off of his back if he thought they needed it. He is a true gentlemen and a man of integrity. He is my heart and I love him dearly. I pray that he is not suffering and I ask anyone reading this to do the same for him too.

The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:
The Lord make His face shine, upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The Lord lift His countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

-Numbers 6:24-26

2 comments:

nest of posies said...

i do hope your papa will be ok. grandparents are just the best. there is no one like them.

p.s. nice to finally see a picture of you!

Julie Cottrell Photography said...

i am praying for papa and granny during this difficult time. they are both amazing people. i really lucked out to gain them as family.