Friday, April 3, 2009

Smile Fierce

Today I realized that there is a smile for no matter what mood one might be in. I have been letting things get to me in a negative way lately and I came up with my fierce smile method. When something or someone is bothering you, just turn and put a fierce smile on your face. This is different than sarcasm or arrogance. You may need to practice in the mirror to nail it just right, but it is really effective. I feel that my fierce smile sends a message of confidence and repels any negative energy trying to get me down. It is a smile of strength and love. When you smile like this it will send a message right back saying, "I'm sorry, not accepting negative applications at this time."

Put on your fierce smile and not let anyone ruin your day ever again.

Happy Friday to everyone!

image credit: superherostuff.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the idea!!! I'll give it a try for sure!