Monday, April 6, 2009

My Straighter Smile Starts Today

Today I started wearing my invisalign braces. It has been so bizarre having something in my mouth all day. It is hard to pronounce correctly and I have been spraying people when I talk. Therefore I have been talking less, which has surprisingly helped me stay out of trouble with the dragon lady. By the way, trying to say something sarcastic, when one has a new lisp, comes across very funny and not effective whatsoever.

I have not been snacking because it is a pain (literally) to take them out and clean them just to eat something. However, I think they might be the best thing for me; considering I am trying to shed a few pounds before the wedding. Plus, I have an excuse to stay quiet and that way I stay more calm. I will make an update in a month to see the progression towards my new straighter smile!


Say Cheese!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool! Are you getting used to it yet?

Dragon Breath said...

Not really. It feels weird, but I will have a pretty smile so it is worth it.