Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ups & Downs

This week has been a little crazy slow for me. Which is so weird considering I am used to the speed of Los Angeles' rat race. I had forgotten how slow everything is in the southeast US. It is so quiet and all I hear are birds and sounds of leaves falling outside.

C-Man and I have been looking for jobs this week. I was interviewed on the spot at one job possibility, but they are still in limbo to when they will hire. There are some other possibilities in the air but it is stressful not knowing when I will have a job again. I should enjoy the time I have off with C-Man and my family, but I have been a little anxious for some reason. I don't understand why I cannot let go of worry and anxiety. It should be the easiest thing to do like letting go of something in your hand and watching it fall to the ground. C-Man is very laid back and easy-going individual. He helps me relax and laugh. I am a very blessed woman to have him put up with me.

No comments: