Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dreams

Hello there! I am tired today. I had bad dreams all night. Weird dreams about Santa Clause being tied up and water parks in the dark. Weird, I know, but dreams are unique; especially when one can remember them or control them. I love the dreams where I can fly and breathe under water. Those are so cool and amazing in depths only dreams can take you. This picture to the left is by dryicons.com

Anyways, I know I said I was going to post some wedding dress ideas today, but I have not had time to look up the dresses I originally saved on my other computer. My computer is in a box somewhere in the garage, so I will post them as soon as I find them on the net again.

Until tomorrow, here are some interesting paintings and photographs I found I liked. Please let me know your thoughts on these pieces of artwork. I hope your dreams are magical and memorable tonight. And to all a Good Night....Cheers!


http://www.eso-garden.com/

Shadow Dance

2 comments:

nest of posies said...

oh, i love the shadow dance image. sweet dreams tonite!!!

Anonymous said...

I had the funniest dream this weekend when my Mom and I were on the little vacay. I will have to e-mail it to you. MISS YOU :( xoxo.