My husband is home! He has allowed me to write his name on my blog so he will no longer be known as just C, but as Christopher. I am so happy he is back. I had the same lady who made our wedding cake make him a "welcome home" cake (pictured above). It is really tasty and so is life right now! Welcome Home, my love!Sunday, March 14, 2010
Welcome Home Christopher!
My husband is home! He has allowed me to write his name on my blog so he will no longer be known as just C, but as Christopher. I am so happy he is back. I had the same lady who made our wedding cake make him a "welcome home" cake (pictured above). It is really tasty and so is life right now! Welcome Home, my love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gorgeous cake!! Wish I'd been there to help enjoy it, but I know you need to fatten your boy back up. Been there, done that!
Yay, welcome home!!! Think you 2 should be planning a vacation to CA sometime soon :) :) :)
Post a Comment