Tuesday, July 14, 2009

2009 has not been so fine...

image credit: www.myfreewallpapers.net
I feel that all year long the universe has been against me. Every time something good happens for us, life kicks me back on my butt. For example, my great new boss quit this week and I am certain that property management is no longer my career path. I am now trying to get back into the personal training scene. C-Man has not been happy lately and it makes me sad. We miss all our friends in LA and we have been very disappointed in returning to the southeast. It is so freaking hot here!! Things have got to be looking up for us, because there is no other direction to go at this point. The one good thing about all this is that we have been able to save some money; which is a blessing in this economy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you saved money! Now use that money to get back to LA! :) :)

nest of posies said...

sure hope things get moving on up for you! sorry you have been disappointed in the southeast. i really hate that for you!
- love the new place & kitchen. omg your rent is dirt cheap. never heard of it soooo low!
good for you~!