Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Asheville North Carolina

Asheville, NC

C-man and I are planning a trip to Asheville, North Carolina this summer. There are many mountains and trails there (like the picture to the left). C-man and I love to hike and be outdoors so i think we will enjoy this trip immensely.

One of the many sites to see in Asheville is The Biltmore Estate. It is a huge castle that looks like it was drawn from a fairytale. I have always wanted to visit there. It will be like taking my prince charming to see our castle. It is so gorgeous there; I cannot wait to visit!

This will be an awesome trip!

image credits: www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When we were just in TN for vacation, we were going to take a day trip to Ashville and the Biltmore!!! But, it would have been a super long day with my cousin's toddler and twin babies, so we all decided to try another time. I really wanted to go . . . please let me know how it is, take lots of pictures!!!!

Julie Cottrell Photography said...

I've always wanted to go to the Biltmore too! I think it would be so much fun to go during Christmas time. That's definitely on my life's to-do list. Hope you have fun!

nest of posies said...

if you go to biltmore's website (i'm sure you have) they are offering three nights for the price of two. AT THE BILTMORE INN!!! on the grounds of the estate. some packages include the breakfast...which i hear is to d-i-e for. check it out. not sure when you are going, but they may still have the special then.
i adore asheville the historical part of it. it is so lovely.
you will have a great time.
take care.