Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Prayer = Job Interview Tomorrow


Tonight I was feeling sad so I dropped to my knees and I started to pray. Suddenly, the phone rang and I knew it was too late for anyone to be calling (it was almost eight o'clock pm). I answered and it was a lady looking to hire in the area. I was so excited and I almost started to cry. I got along with her great over the phone and we talked for about 20 minutes. I look forward to meeting her tomorrow. That is how awesome the power of prayer is. It's amazing how the Lord works at his own pace and I should know to be patient; that he will work things out for me.

Please pray for me tomorrow. I hope the Lord blesses me and they offer me the job. He knows C-Man and I need work in the worst way. I wanted to share that cool story with you because we all need to believe in the man up stairs watching over us.

May He Bless You All Always.
image credit: daveswebdesigning.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Power of Prayer. Everyday.

You'll do great tomorrow MereMere, they would be silly to not hire you - of course I hope it is a job you want. Remember - you are interviewing them as much as they are interviewing you. Call me when you're done! xo.

Anonymous said...

Me again, your blog stalker, LOL! I have a bloggy award for you on my blog :)